Saturday, April 26, 2008

We are going on a summer holiday

Well really its not really a summer holiday, more like a pre-summer, perhaps late spring holiday? And 'we' is Salome and I....my alter ego (you remember Salo salo?). Salome is the one

1) you see dancing like a maniac in the club, disgracing me and killing my rep
2) who curses at danfo drivers and tells security guards to shoot her
3) who had the liver to escape through the bushes during NYSC
4) who attempts to run down LASTMA
4) who does Amebo work on FB
5) and if I had let her have her way, her fine would have been so much higher.

Basically she's too excitable, too daring, too fiesty and the perfect balance for Tminx. She's good company in all my travels. Anyway we are going on a holiday, getting a little break from being on our own here in Romania and she's very excited because she's hooking up with her alter ego friend who she asks you guys to refer to as Slim, in only a few hours. Her excitement is contagious! Have a great weekend all :).

19 comments:

NaijaScorpio said...

Seems like you and ur alter ego are set to have mad fun. Enjoy!

temmy tayo said...

Can you swing this way T minx? It is ALMOST(if ever at all)summer here.

Lol at Salo o,escaped thru bush during NYSC.she is the gal after my heart.

Anonymous said...

i didnt know u were blogging regularly again.
i would say welcome back, but that'd be kinda like the pot and the kettle...
ok i dont think that analogy's quite right, but whatever.
ur job is so exciting, taking u all over the world! apart from the staring, hows romania?

Atutupoyoyo said...

Salo is wicked......literally

Morountodun said...

We all need to have a friend like Salome. Most of my firends are too 'sane'. Have fun! By the way welcome back.

Anonymous said...

its all salome abi?lol

KemiMamaLopes said...

Happy birthday from one 28th April Taurean to another. If I got the dates wrong, then I am really feeling my age :)

TMinx said...

@Sting, thanks :)
@temmytayo, I'll try my best ;)
@geisha, Romania is getting better as the weeks go by and my job canbe exciting but its getting tiring fast lol
@autupoyoyo, she sure is!
@mo, thanks!
@pinksatin, yes oh, I blame her. Its my story, and i'm sticking to it.
@kemi, a few more days, thanks and happy birthday to you.
@

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Is that why I tried calling on sunday evening and there was a dead answer. You have got to send me you naija number to call when I get there. Be blessed dearest.

36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

eerr this Salome sounds a lot like me o!! well the dancing in d club like crazy part sha, i did escape from NYSC camp bu ti didnt go thru d bush, walked out of d gate just like dat. lol. juju moves!!!

shhhh said...

sup gyal. loooooooooooooong time

Naapali said...

So how did it go and hope you took some cool pics?

Chika said...

Saolme sounds like a lot of fun.Tminx;have fun!

Thirty + said...

"Oya shooot meee oooo", that got me cracking up big mehn.

I need me some of that thing that Salo has been smoking o, yeah will mix it with my hair pomade.

zaiprincesa said...

lol..u don kolo...have fun..u and ur alter ego....x

Uzo said...

Where do i start? I didnt know you were back to blogging again? Also..i love SALOME the song....Have fun dear....

bumight said...

I'm catching the salo excitement. bring back loads of gist...

Tiwa said...

Talk about Multiple personality..lol hope you and salo have fun. I'm sure you will from what I've heard of Salome who by the way I'm sure has perfect excuses for her behaviour ;)

Unknown said...

Heyyyyyyyy gurl