Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Whats Up- Blogville Idols

I've been terrible with my blogging because I have been on the move these past few weeks. I was on holiday then got stuck at my holiday destination (not that I was complaining ;)) due to Visa issues. These Romanian peeps are as dodgy as my beautiful Nigerian airport employees. Apparently I overstayed my welcome in Romania because I was given misleading information at the embassy in Nigeria and so on my way out, I was told I wasn't welcome back and that I had to also pay a fine if I wanted my name not to be written in some 'black book' of visitors not allowed back into Romania. So I payed and left and had to sort out a new visa before returning. If I could get money for every visa issue and embassy I have been to on this programme, I would be rich. Anyhoo I'm back and am counting down my weeks here. Can't wait to go back!

I miss EVERYTHING and EVERYONE.

I have revived my photoblog so please go daily to see a new shot HERE

Blogville Idols begins on the 7th of July and I'm excited. You see I don't have much to do here lol so this will bring some comic relief. Goodluck to all the contestants. Geisha I've got your back since you requested for a vote. Is soliciting for votes allowed? Lol.

5 comments:

Vera Ezimora said...

I dunno if I'm first, so I won't start dancing.

...I don't even remember what I wanted to say sef

NoLimit said...

I am first!!! Yayyy!!!
wow...am on a roll...was first on goodnaijagal's blog as well...
alright then...byeee off to check your photo shoots!

Anonymous said...

you are too kind! :)
and of course soliciting is allowed. how do u think sanjay-or-whatever-that-average-voiced-idol-contestant-like-a-year-or-so-ago's-actual-name-is got as far as he did?

Adekunle Shobowale said...

Romanian 419 worked on a Naija babe?
*scratching head*
Be easy.

Anonymous said...

i hate embassy and visa wahala...ewww!!

tanx for d idol shout out!!!i hope it rocks this year!!we doont have too many bloggers ...soliciting for vote is allowed...lol!!