Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Detox Master Cleanse- Day 4

My tongue is white! And tastes pretty yucky. I brushed it like twice this morning to make sure people weren't going to pass out while having conversations with me although my breath doesn't seem smelly...but who knows. I'm avoiding going close to people to have a conversation just incase. I know what I think when people with smelly breath try to talk to me, its all I focus on. The unbelievable BOOM. Lol, so I hope mines not the same.

I'm still not hungry. My tummy growls once in a while but then I take the Lemon crack and I feel fine. I started taking more water as well. I was only drinking the juice but then I'm reading in some places that the sugar can feed yeast infection and I'm not about to endure any bloody yeast infection. So I'm drinking lots of water and less glasses of the Lemonade.

As for the salt water flush this morning....you don't want to see what came out of me! I'll spare you intimate details but I'll just say, we have a lot of shit in us..Pun intended.

Anyway today is a good day, I have a lot of energy and I'm not moody like yesterday. I have lost weight but hope to gain it back well at least most some of it, I like the way my stomach is looking like Beyonce's, but something has go to give. If I have a flat stomach it means that a lot of other things are kinda small..if you know what I mean. So I have to make do with a not so flat stomach because any fat I eat definitely loves the stomach first. I would rather it went somewhere else on my body but hey, I can't change my genes.

The allergies are well and truly gone.

Oh most importantly the pain on my side is less and concentrated to a smaller section so lets see how it goes. I pray it works out fine and that I stay on this thing till Sunday.

Back to my Lemon crack..

13 comments:

Sonshine said...

TMINX!!!!!! LMAO!!!! your tongue is white? even after scrubbing??? like i said, what effect will drinking only lemonade crack have on your psyche!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok.....i am joining you!

O

Ms zee said...

I just finished the master cleanse I did it for 2 weeks and it was not funny at all. My colon was NOT NOT happy at all and like u I have had that irritating side pain for ages. I also did a colonic to rule out colon cancer and was placed on some drugs which affected my cognition so i had to go off it. Anyway, My friedns mum practices alternative medicine she is a canadian but studied in canada and Asia; she recommended the detox diet and also made me go off all red meat, fish. all fats and all brown foods.. even though the body loves brown foods, its takes 3-4 times the time to digest.

Day 5-10 were not pleasant and i felt lethargic all the time, needless to say I do feel good now, i am moving my bowel which has always been my problem and i lost a few more pounds which i know I'll gain back....

Good luck. I can give u more tips if u want - omozele@gmail.com

Afrobabe said...

what in heaven's name is a salt flush???

drank a glass of water in between reading ur post...

Zena said...

I didn't even know you started blogging again,

I was supposed to do the master cleanse as well, bought the book, the maple syrup, everything, then it hit me...I'm not going to eat meat or drink milk for 12 days..meat... I chickened out immediately.
I was doing mine to loose weight though, my brother lost about 40 pounds (they say if ur bigger u'll loose more weight) but he put it back on after 6 months, lol

But ur strong sha

Ms zee said...

Sorry I forgot to mention that after ur detox program you are going to crave sweets or something sweet like never before. It happened to me and it was so bad last week, i left work to go to the candy store, but about 10bucks worth of of candy finished it but paid the price for it... Tummy ran all weekend....... lol I am cleansing with the salt flush only now... lol

just a heads up!

TMinx said...

@ Eni, yes its very white! Lets seeeeee what it will do to me in 10 days

@ Anonymous, let me know how it goes oh.

@ Mz Zee, thanks I'll email you. Its day 4 and not so bad for me hope I can make it to work for the rest of the week!

@Afrobabe lol! Congratulations on that glass of water! A salt water flush is two teaspoons of uniodised sea salt in about 1 quart of water and it flushes right through you. But then you have to be careful with it and read up on all the info. So don't try this at home lol.

@Zena, lol there are better ways to loose weight while eating, the weight lost on this detox can only be maintained by totally changing ur diet so its best not to go through the stress if ur not ready.

@Mz Zee lol, I was never a sweet tooth so I hope I don't crave it oh although after my very first botched up salt water flush before I started the cleanse, I craved a sweet drink really badly so drank all he syrup in my prune juice compote.

Anonymous said...

This is a very interesting series of posts. It seems like you have done your homework and know the potential benefits as well as pitfalls of this detoxification regimen. Your results so far are amazing. The only people I have known who have done this sort of thing also frequent mediums, smoke hemp when they are not wearing it, talk of their previous incarnations, and seem to know lots of people who have miraculously recovered from irreversible disabities or terminal illnesses, and so I tend not to believe anything they say. But you seem the sane type, so I am reading this with an open mind.

Please keep in mind that you are juggling alot of nutritional variables with this cleanse. The complete absence of protein, and low carbohydrate, intake means that muscle atrophy is a significant component of the weight you have lost so far. Hopefully you have been doing some strength exercise to try to combat this somewhat. When you start to eat normally again, be careful of the quality of the weight you put back on. Scales are deceptive as is the body mass index.

Wishing you continued success!

Noni Moss said...

First of all yah! You are blogging again. Then I read this post and sigh ... I'm trying to curb my hateroidness - loll. You're complaining about losing weight??? Lolll. Sigh ....

TMinx said...

Hi Patrice, don't scare me with this muscle atrophy business! Lol, I'm going to google that right away!

Nonimoss, lol, I know its usually the opposite but my mother would literally kill me.

Lady A said...

Wow!! You go head girl!!! I need to do one to, well, actually, I tried, but I broke down and pigged out on food. I want to try the one you are doing....I'll read the other blog to see if you post the recipe up. Thanks for sharing. BTW, can you chew gum during this process?

TMinx said...

Hi ladya, from what I have read, you cannot chew gum or eat anything appart from the detox juice and tea (mint and senna) and the salt water in the mornings.

shhhh said...

madam where did u buy your unrefined salt? im trying this recipe this weekend