Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Wazzaaappp

So I started my new job and its no fun being the new kid on the block who isn't down with everything going on. I'm on my best behaviour, all quiet and all trying to absorb everything going on around me. Once I get comfortable I'll be able to break out of that shell. I don't stay this way for long lol.

I'm starting a new blog on fridays called Lagos 101..Things you should know about lagos in general. Mostly it will be tongue in cheek but I'll try and give you enough good information. I wanted to make it wednesdays but seeing as its wednesday ina few secs and I don't have a work laptop yet...Friday it is.

My friend who got married is fine, I will go and see her wedding pictures this weekend. She said it was so much fun she just wanted to share it with her good friends. Awwww. Well we have the reception here in Lagos so that should be good.

Its midweek thank God. Nearly the end of an awkward first week. Enjoy whats left of your week and check back here on friday! :)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!...Im First here also...:)

Anonymous said...

hmm..i think i know the babe that got married...Does her bobo's name start wif the leter S?..lol..c me doing investigator oh...About the new job, glad to see u like it and are giving them "good behavior" stuvvs. Good luck though...

Anonymous said...

Did your married friend get her gift?

Lagos 101 sounds fun. I'll be looking out for it.

Anonymous said...

dANG ZAI.. UR JUST MAKING HISTORY THROUGHOUT TODAY.. FIRST ON MY BLOG.. FIRST ON TAUREAN... YOU DON DEY PSYCHIC ABI WETIN?!?! CAN'T WAIT FOR LAGOS 101.. SOUNDS INTERESTIN ESP. AS I PLAN TO COME TO NAIJA NEXT XMAS.. THEN I'LL KNOW ALL THE HOTSPOTS IN TOWN!!!

wE WISH YOUR FRIEND HAPPY MARRIED LIFE

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

easy does it - Im glad you're settling in to your new surrounding -

so your friend in the end understood - she wouldn't have been a friend if she didn't. Have a blessed rest of week.

Aramide said...

hey i thot ur job was outside Naija in Sweden or so? I'm so confused right now, what are you still doing in Lagos. xxx

NaijaBloke said...

Am as confused as Mona is ..thot ur new job is suppose to be in sweden madam?

U have a nice rest of the week

LondonBuki said...

Missing you :-)

Hope the rest of your week goes well...

Anonymous said...

With time, you will settle into your new job nicely!
I'm glad ur friend isnt upset bout u not making her wedding....tht's very mature of her really

Ohhhh I'm lookin forward to your lagos 101...
ciao

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to Lags 101, and glad your friend wasnt pissed.

And eh, being on your best behaviour for at least 1 year will be good now abi what do ya fink??

Uzo said...

I am confused too. I thought you started work in Sweden. Just didnt want to seem stupid and ask. LOL

Have a blast this weekend...

Anonymous said...

I look forward to Lagos 101. Please can you drop me a line once its up and running

BabaAlaye said...

I guess she's found a bobo in Lagos and promptly faashied Sweden.(She's just not telling).
That's my take.

Anonymous said...

LMAOOOOOO, you almost killed me. See how I laugh wan die. That IFA crew stuff was funny as hell. "Achieve a bright skin tone by all means possible".LOL, LOL, LOL. I guess so, that's how when you reach upstairs for Bacchus na only half-caste and big boys dey dere.