Monday, August 28, 2006

Urban Massive

I spent my weekend watching the box set of Greys Anatomy Season 2. I LOVE IT, FANTASTIC! All I can think of now the darn show, help.

I’m supposed to be going on vacation to Bermuda on Friday but things are just not falling into place. First of all I cannot find my ticket (I’m the most forgetful person you can think of). I kept it in a safe place and now its REALLY safe. Second I have an interview on the 10th and my ticket is for the 1st to the 12th. I went over to the airline, North American Air, which now flies directly from Lagos to NY and they tell me its $384 to change the incoming date!!!! What the hell!? BUTTTTTT the interview is in SWEDEN!!! So I called the HR dude of the company and asked if they could route my ticket from Philly to Sweden and of course he said NO, your career is more important that your holiday. I beg to differ at this point. Nigerians can be so rigid it’s unbelievable! So I'm in a mess and the minutes are ticking. I can't get my money for the NY ticket back...its non refundable (some guy is hovering over my desk, saying beautiful Tminx, he likes my hairstyle and that I should take a photo...please stop hovering). Anyway, yeah so I'll forfeit the ticket money if I don't go. Woe is me.

Anyways here’s the link to the pics for the Motorola Urban Massive Concert

DonChichi tagged me...I'm working on it.

18 comments:

Don Chi as Blog Marley a.k.a. El Senor Supremo said...

what the blog?

Bella Naija said...

I LOVE Grey's Anatomy too!!!! I have both DVDs...I have been counting down till season 3 starts!!! Anyway, I hope u can sort out something as per ur holiday/interview.....please oo both r important...good luck girl

@don chi...I am workin on my own too...have mercy...the thing is hard o...lol

Vera Ezimora said...

Sorry oh my sista. If no be say I dey busy, I woulda offered 2 help you out by taking your vacation while you go for your interview. You know I wouldn't want you to miss your very important interview. Well, alright fine - since you insist, I'll do it!

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

The link to the Motorola thingie isn't opening, or is it my computer?

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

you are now initiated into the Grey's anatomy cult!! are you coming to Philly. i live close by! how random would it be if i bimped into you in the street!! i hope you find your ticket! so this interview in Sweden, if you got the job that mean who would be moving to Europe? i hope you are able to reschedule it somehow and sort out rerouting your flight etc :)

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

*bumped

Bella Naija said...

try this link...
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingReg.jsp?Uc=g8lqppu.6kh5vv92&Uy=sfj4fh&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&UV=62722235606_962954841206

meanwhile....omg...i didnt know my friend, nato c was serious wit this music stuvves in lagos...wow!!! how was his performance?

Anonymous said...

Okay.You are preaching to the choir. My vacation has been moved from May and i am still yet to take it. I have fixed it for the end of next month. I sear i will go postal if anyone tries to make me change it again.

I am sure you will figure it out somehow. You just need to find the ticket first.

Grey's Anatomy - I am condemned to finding the time to watch the DVDs.Love that show. Well more like i adore Isiah Washington. That man.

Honestly, i have no idea why i was in such a hurry to grow up. Its way too hectic.

TMinx said...

@donchichi, precisely
@bella, thanks, will know by tomorrow
@vera, thanks for stopping by but NOT ON YOUR LIFE he hee.
@bijou it should work..lemme know if you still have probs
@onada, maybe we can meet up and go shopping!
@bella, I love his song, its very catchy and he goes Oh, oh, u have to hear it yourself
@Uzo, feign sickness if all fails lol. Hope you get to go on leave too.

LondonBuki said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

hey tauren! give me your email address! that would be a great ideam

Nneka's World said...

I love grey's anatomy,waiting for the second season to air here.

For your trip ,just take a deep breath and release it slowly

zaiprincesa said...

hmm..bermuda...U R BALLIN OH!!!...hope everything works out well for you sha...and as usual...TAKE LOTS OF PICS!!!....oh...and good luck with the interview also!

LondonBuki said...

Let me tell you first of all, I lurve that pic on your photoblog today! When I come, you have to do a nice pic for me too... Easter, Bday and Xmas pressie all rolled in one :-)

I like the pics (Motorola).

I watched Season 2 of Grey's as well although they are just starting it in London on Thursday! As I always say, I have my sources... hahaha!!!

Find your ticket!!! Silly gal! I hope you have organised your Visa and you know where your passport is!!!

And have fun!

Anonymous said...

hmmmm... so many people love this show..perhaps i need to rent it and see what the deal is.

Keep us posted on how you resolve your schedule.. i love the whole international jet-setting thing you've got going :)

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

worked out, thanx

low said...

umm London Buki...Thank God for the camera and the actual person in the picture..lollll....

Aramide said...

awww lol u jet setter pls find ur tkt soon andhope the interview biz gets sorted xxx