Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Insight To My Life

I love my photo of today! You should check it out. ;). It's the bride from the wedding I attended on saturday.

It's Midweek people. Like you guys didn't already know. Isn't this like the July 4th weekend when they do Nigerian reunions and all that. Who went for that (if it was last weekend)? How did it go? Or is is this weekend? I always wanted to go for one, but travelling all the way from the UK to attend a function for one weekend was beyond me.

I'm off to Ghana tomorrow for a long weekend. Staying at the Golden beaches hotels(GBH) in 2 Cities...Accra and Busua. There are all sort of tours and exciting things to do. It should be a fun weekend. Will let you know how it went when I get back.

Have a great weekend! (Early right?)

16 comments:

Aramide said...

Hmm enjoyment plus plus...what's going on in Ghana? I plan on going there later this year, I'll definitely check out where you are staying....have a nice weekend too

LondonBuki said...

You are the one enjoying oh!!! Have fun for us and take piccies as well.. Let's see what Ghana has to offer.

x x x

Pilgrimage to Self said...

Enjoy your trip. My sister lives in Ghana - and she loves it.

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

hmmm who have you gone to Ghana with? Hope you have a great time!!

Olówó said...

I hear Ghana is a lovely country. Enjoy your stay there.

Biodun said...

kool, one of the reunions was in Atlanta this year, I went for their nite of a thousand laughs, it was pretty good n classy I must add, it was @ a Sheraton hotel. I didnt do anything else reunion wise, I too old pls, heard it was fun though, I went for the one in miami in 2002 n had a time of my life. Have fun in Ghana n take loads of pics!

Bella Naija said...

Ghana is lovely.....much more laid back than lagos madness....have fun

Anonymous said...

Nice! An American co-worker of mine went there last summer with her hubby and she had an amazing time! She wanted to go Nigeria and I told her to go to Lapalm instead. So it'll be awesome to hear your views when you return.
Bon Voyage!

NaijaBloke said...

Have fun and abeg take pics o,cos am planning to go to Ghana in October.

Take care

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

where is the ghana gist?

Anonymous said...

hey minxie minx, didnt know u blogged o , anyhoos didnt go for any reunions sha but hurred it was pretty nice , both of em sha, hope ure good, take care

bhookey

Anthony Arojojoye said...

Nice pic. Great eyes
Didn't see urs when I took mine.

Noella said...

I like that picture. My ultra conservative dad has told me that if I wear a spaghetti strap wedding dress or God forbid a boob tube wedding dress he will not walk me down the aisle, so while I continue that battle, I look out for nice jacket wedding dresses. That's one of the best ones I've seen..

Aramide said...

How was Ghana madam!

P.S. Check out the forum I currently have going on my blog for a week. xxx

LondonBuki said...

TMINX!!!! GHANA PICS AND/OR GIST ABEG!!!!!

Stop wasting our time please!

1511th said...

Hey, hope you had fun? Please we want gist and pictures.