Friday, June 23, 2006

Girls Best Friend

Wow peeps. That Nonso thing hasn't died oh. I keep getting updates! Na wa for tafia for Nigeria. Sometimes bitterness just gets the best of you. I'm sure La vie is not a bad person.

Thank God its Friday! I'm looking forward to the weekend. Sharrout to Low who is feeling poorly. Feel better boo.

We have a biweekly theme challenge on shutterchance. Today it's Reflections. Check out mine on my Photoblog. Many of the guys don't know what it is but girls, do you? Leave a comment and let me know :)

5 comments:

Mari said...

Is that a MAC foundation?

TMinx said...

@Mari, yup!

Nneka's World said...

Taureen,

what's good.
Anyway just finished reading the comments section for the giste oh!
Yeah this is some hot sturves!!!!
Anyway how was your weekend?

Mari said...

yeepee...took me a while to figure out. Nice!

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

lovely shot girl!