Thursday, April 06, 2006

Miss Me?

I haven't blogged in so long cos I was away. Did you notice? Did ya, did ya???? Lol. Well I'm back and trying to catch up with all my fellow bloggers and saw I was tagged by Nneka. So in fulfilling my Blogging duties. Here it goes

Rules of the Game:
1. The tagged victim must come up with 10 different points of their perfect man.
2. Need to mention gender of target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment saying they've been tagged.
4. If tagged again, there's no need to post a 2nd time.

Okaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy here we go, here we go again, now ur telling me, that she....er I digress

My perfect man.......

1) I'm into men, just to clarify for those who were not so sure in my university days when I would rather snuggle up with a good book and was deathly afraid of guys.....Now that that's off my chest....Yeah so no 1 is that he has to be someone I connect with. The second I enter a room, I know he is there...

2) Goodlooking, not necessarily Brad, Tyrese, Morris, drooolllll.....but pleasant to the eye. Sharply dressed and well groomed. I can't stand the rough hair, dada, overgrown beard, baggy clothes; on the other hand clothes that are too tight are just as bad. And cologne or perfume (not overpowering cos that just spells P L A Y E R) is required.

3) Confident, knows what he wants and goes for it. Big turn on. I'm indecisive enough for the both of us.

4) We have to be no less than 85% compatible (mentally, sexually, emotionally, socially, spiritually). I can deal with the other 15% as he will have to deal with my imperfections as well.

5) He has to be a GRADUATE. I’m sorry but no amount of money can attract me to an illiterate whatever the level of illiteracy. It just can't happen.

6) Christian, it would be hard for me to date a Moslem cos of the incompatibility issue. I’m not ruling it out, cos no one knows Gods plan, but highly unlikely.

7) Potentially rich, and when I say rich, I mean able to have all the basic comforts and a little more. I don't have to be swimming in jewels or have a house in every country. So basically he should have a success plan for this life.

8) Supportive and dependable.

9) Taller than me by more than a head and should have some flesh on him so he can lift me...father Lord cast those thoughts away.....

10) Can speak fluent English, or at least be fluent in his mother tongue (for the sexy foreigners) and for most Nigerian guys, this is ENGLISH. All that 'English is not my first language' is bull crap. I can't take the shelling and blatant 'factors'.

I think everyone has been tagged but Kappa, Boyede, Nyjaguy , Cat....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

representing that h factor
(sorry, lol)

TMinx said...

Awww I'm sorry, its not your fault but still (singing) we can't be loveeerrrssss.

Anonymous said...

Merci, mon soeur.

But think very, very hard; considering the gender ratios in Naij, i'm sure you can afford to cut out like 8 of the 10 rules (no lie!!!). Lollll, i can even tell u which will be the first to go, yes keeee.

Anonymous said...

u seem to have de same wants in ur ideal man as moi.