Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Browsing Fun Anyone?

Take this test at TickleYou're green, the color of growth and vigor. Good-hearted and giving, you have a knack for finding and bringing out the best in people. Green is the most down-to-earth color in the spectrum — reliable and trustworthy. People know they can count on you to be around in times of need, since your concern for people is genuine and sincere. You take pride in being a good friend. For you, success is measured in terms of personal achievement and growth, not by status or position. Rare as emeralds, greens are wonderful, natural people. It truly is your color!

What's Your True Color?

Brought to you by Tickle

Its funny the amount of weird sites that are available on the internet. The latest I found is everything2.com. You can just keep browsing from one piece of information to the next, brainteasers, poems, jokes, definitions e.t.c. I found this Game.....

The Condom Game

The condom game is a fun and easy game to play. All you need to play is free time, no life, and a large chain store. I prefer Wal-Mart and Meijer myself, but you can use any store, however for maximum effect you want to choose a store that is open late and has condoms. Around 3 AM is a great time to play, you'd be surprised how many people are shopping!

So how do you play? It's simple! All you do is go to said store, preferably very late, and head to the condom section. Pick up some packs of condoms (brand/size/style does not matter), and then stalk your pray. Old people, priests, elected officials, etc. are the best, but you can pick pretty much anyone you want. You do want to avoid anyone that looks like they might have a gun with them... Once you have found your target, follow them around for a bit and wait until they look away from their cart. Then, quickly put the condoms in the cart. It's best if you can kinda hide them in there, but you have to wait for the right time to do this.

Once you have planted the condoms, you then wait for the person to check out, and enjoy! You might also want to experiment with various combinations of stuff to stick in the cart. If you're really good, the best combination I've thought of that can be found at Meijer are condoms, duct tape, whiskey, KY Jelly, and a hamster. This takes some skill to hide in the cart though, so work your way up first!

I dare anyone to play this game and blog about it. Let me know if you do. Sadly Shoprite in Lekki closes way before 3am so I can't participate. During the day it would take forever for the shopper to get to the till AND I have a life.

On another note......

My birthday is coming up early may. In the spirit of this joyous occasion I am feeling generous and so I'm gonna throw a party. Now before throwing a party, I think that people need to start thinking creatively. My idea? Most of my friends are single (ALAS)! Sooooo I have decided to have a red light, green light party. Those who are single, please wear GREEN, like DON'T BE AFRIAD TO TOUCH, I KNOW YOU THINK I'M A GOOD GIRL...those who are hooked up wear RED, like DON'T YOU DARE, I GOT A MAN but shh we can chat....and those who don't know what the hell it is that they are doing, please wear AMBER/YELLOW (for the benefit of colour blind peeps). Good idea?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently, my colour's black; yeah u know who it is darlin'.

I'm cool, sophisticated and everything that goes with.

Anyhoo, PARTY!!!!!! yay, yay, yay;

LondonBuki said...

I wish I could come to your party... I'll wear yellow/amber though :-( i am a confused woman at the moment, things should change soon.

And my colour is..... ORANGE... how weird!!!

The Condom Game??? hahahaha!!! Hilarious... No thank you.

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

With the luck i have playing games someone will probably slap me at walmart at 3am for pulling such a stunt!
Happy Birthday in advance! i hope you have a blast at your pari girl :)

Nkem said...

Condom game? Too easy... Lots of May peeps. I'm may as well, early mid May.

Olawunmi said...

my God!!! the condom game is hilarious. i almost played a KY jelly prank on my flatmate yesterday afternnon, except that we were out shopping together and it would have backfired spectacularly given the fact that we are both male and we were sharing the cart. i figured the joy of seeing the shock on his face would pale beside the brokeback suggestions that would be on people's minds ifthey saw tow good-looking guys shopping for KY jelly together. sadly i had to leave the ky on the aisle, but someone else os going to get it for sure.

but you're very mad!

Biodun said...

The condom game sounds like fun...I just dont do late nite shoppings anymore...but hey I would love 2 try it though...great idea for ur party too...Happy Birthday in Advance!