Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dragons Den TV Show Nigeria



All this talk about entrepreneurship and I stumbled across this on naijagals blog. If you haven't heard about this show, you can learn more about it on the website.

Its an international reality show where aspiring entrepreneurs pitch their business ideas to 'dragons', a group of well accomplished entrepreneurs, who will then decided whether to invest in the business or not. I watched quite a few of the UK shows on you tube and I love the show. Now its coming to Nigeria. They are currently taking applications so if you have that idea you have been burning to develop but haven't had the adequate resources to, this might be a great chance for you...Just come correct with a good pitch and business plan.

Don't be like this lady



5 comments:

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

YAY welcome back again! didnt know you were back posting! i'm so excited lol

Afrobabe said...

lol...Hmmm looks like a good one, where are all our genuises..

Anonymous said...

woho! welcome back! I am loving the new look! thanks for talking about me in the blog and yes please no one should be like that girl! lol

ShadeCrown said...

it'll be nice to see a clip of the naija one.

Jennifer A. said...

Hmmm...I love the whole ideas of entrepreneurship in the air...

And dare I say I luv ur new blog look Tminx...