Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Detox Questions

Hi everyone, 


I have been away for a while. I can't wait for the last time I leave the Romanian border so I can give them all a piece of my mind. For now, I hold my peace. 

I have been getting so many questions about the detox program so I wanted to dedicate a post to respond to all the nagging questions you might have or if you just want clarity on the benefits etc.

So fire away and I'll be happy to answer.

Someone asked what a typical breakfast should be like. Well I have given up milk so nothing with milk for me. I usually make a fresh fruit smoothie with either apples, a banana, oranges, strawberries...whatever fruit is left in my fridge. I alternate this with a Green smoothie which may include one or two kinds of greens like spinach or lettuce...any green veggie, there are lots of recipes online. They are very easy to make, just throw them into the food processor or blender and is ready in a minute. If you are not allergic to wheat or gluten, you can have wheat or wholemeal bread or rye bread with it. I don't have much time in the mornings so this is perfect. 

Oh listen to the first line of lil Wayne's song playing on the boom box. I find it fascinating.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say if you read the full version of Lil Wayne's Milli, it's vile. The 'Nigerian hair bit' was the best bit. I know he has to make some cheddar but those lyrics are sooooo not it. Coming back to the Nigerian hair thang, it probably is all in the bid to rhyme, not necessarily because he thinks so...Whatever floats his boat. I couldn't care less.

Anonymous said...

regarding getting the "runs" in the morning after the salt flush the previous night, once you handle your business one time before you are off to work, is that it, or is there no telling when you might get the "shivers"?

Anonymous said...

i think he meant 'heir' not hair. luvs it tho..my summer anthem!

TMinx said...

@pretti, i'm sure it is. I just found it interesting that he said Nigerian hair out of all the others he could have lol.
@anonymous, the salt flush works like 35 or more minutes after taking the salt water which must be uniodised sea salt..nothing else. You go a few times within an hour and then thats it, no more unexpected movements.
@anonymous, i think he meant hair oh...

DiAmOnD hawk said...

em madam... please please please tell me if you've fought with blogger o. im trying to add your blog to my links and all im getting is "error"...

DiAmOnD hawk said...

nevermind my previous comment... i had a talk with the headofc and had it fixed ;-)
Hope you're good. Have a fabulous weekend

Writefreak said...

Hmmm... do i want to detox? Lol

TMinx said...

@diamond, no problem. Thanks for adding the link
@writefreak...its not that bad

Anonymous said...

ok, i confess, i want to do the detox for vanity, I want to lose weight or at least jump start weight loss. so, i want to know if you've put on the weight you lost already and was there a significant difference in your skin or was it already clear to begin with.

TMinx said...

Well I put some of it back on because I went back to eating...obviously not eating and eating makes a big diff in ones weight lol. But the weight loss can be manitained if you continue to eat properly. I eat lots of fruits and veggies, chicken, wholemeal and brown bread and rice, potatoes etc etc and very little processed foods.