Saturday, April 05, 2008

A new Adventure!

Blogworld changes so quickly when one isn't watching. It was so great to go through some of my favourite blogs again, I must commend you guys for your consistency. I have the urge to write once again, hopefully I will have much to write about.

LB, your mum was truly amazing and because of your writing, we will forever have memories of her. I pray God comforts you and your family and showers you continually with blessings for being so loving and devoted to her.

Mummy K, we will miss you.

6 comments:

36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

when i saw ur comment on my blog i had to do a double take!!! and then i started to scream, TMINX is back baby!!!!!! how u been?

TMinx said...

Yo baby lol. I've been great. I see theres been quite some drama on your blog but its looking good! how are you??

Moody Crab said...

Oh Tminx! Please tell me you are back for good? Yay!!! Welcome back...we missed you. Now I can start stalking your blog a again.


* No Pressure, but we want daily updates*...lol

Bella Naija said...

I pray LB's mum rests in peace. Please send our luv to LB.

Good to see u blogging TMinx!

SapphireAster said...

Welcome back

Unknown said...

Welcome back Tminx - albeit more than a onth late. I wasnt aware I was that out of touch with Blogville. Guess I've been away too for quite a while