Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday => Yayday


VOTE FOR TAUREANMINX
CLICK HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE

Here is a cookie each for everyone who voted for me. Thank you so much. I'm going to need your services this weekend again which is why I'm feeding you so you can be STWWWONG! Remember to exercise that voting finger :)...I recommend stand ups..just bend the finger slightly thennnn STAND. Start with ten then increase as you get comfortable lol.



So I did a sort of hard song, cos the voice is unique to the artist but I had to do it because I love the song so much, I don't sound like the original so please don't judge based on that oh lol. Its all about how I 'tried' to sing not about if I sounded like the people on the cd. UPDATE: I CHANGED MY MIND ABOUT THE SONG..Chinwe Ike. The pressure for this Idol thing has become too much even, where is the fun, I ask, wherrrreee?. Now someone is sweating to hear what the others will sing and if you will be voted out next time around. Gosh. Keep Tminx in if you want to hear a jamming song next week, as in loud and full of passion and soul.



Anyway so Mr A (Agbaya) tried to invite me to his friends sons birthday. I should have said no but I felt it was rude so instead I switched off my phone. I just turned it back on to record my song. Fingers crossed it wil remain silent.



Its weekend, was supposed to go to Helsinki on a party ferry boat thingy, but the weather is not so great so the group has postponed it. I'm also getting ready to go on holiday to Nigeria in July..I can't wait. I'm, so excited.

22 comments:

Azuka said...

Hmmmm. Advertising everywhere, aren't we? My froggy tunes collection may have you as the number one track ;-).

Rinsola said...

Tminx, we cant have only cookies, so add some drinks to help wash it down, or send them to my page for some puff-puff and chicken wings, with two full glasses of freshly squeezed orange juice, i think if everyone takes a sip, it would go round. Congratulations on not being voted off.

LondonBuki said...

I need to hear this song... I hope you don't disgrace me.

And I don't lick my screen, you can order Thai food to be delivered to me at work. Then I will talk to my "people"... LOL!!!!

Unknown said...

Plugging shamelessly....Loves it!

TMinx said...

@Azuka, I know not what you mean
@Rinsola, thanks PPL PLEASE GO TO RINSOLAS PAGE FOR PUFF PUFF AND CHICKEN
@LB, I tried not to disgrace you but now i dont know oh....I need to hear it myself
@In my head, I like to be free and without shame :) lol

Uzo said...

Yes ma...I shall see you at the concert when u come home...Should be a blast..

This shameless "asking" for votes...Na wah oh...LOL. Cant wait to hear your hard song...

Chika said...

Bring it on Girl!All the best.

Allied said...

Tminx, i vote will be definite if you promise me Suya and Agbalumo. Just do as i ask and i will be a walking advertisement for you.

My 2 cents said...

Sweets,
We can win this thing so let's just sing and no more rapping, I'm still judging by force and I got you babe!

NikkiSab said...

it doesn't a bad tin to askes for voting. TM goes a forward and give cookies and spirit directes u, u can added chinepane and 9ja dish.
Thanks for dropping by girl.

Jennifer A. said...

Bold girl...lolll...

Na u biko o. Only Tminx can do a RAP that we can all enjoy....my eyes are popping out o this week...strut ur stuff girl. Good job!

Can I have some more COOKIES????

DiAmOnD hawk said...

@Rinsola... only sip.. abeg that rule applies to everyone else but me o... start squeezing more oranges

@TMinx.. babe I came here to check up on u... im really looking forward to hearing ur naija selection

TMinx said...

@Uzo, woohooo, we will have fun
@Chika lol, thanks
@allied, kindly send you address
@my 2 cents lol, no more rapping!
@nikkisab, lol you are a trip, at first I was like...WOAAAHHHH
@Jaycee, kindly send your address too. More cookies for you
@Diamond he heee, I changed to song last minute.

psykotikdiva said...

thanks for stopping by my blog and goodluck with the next round.
dont worry, God will save you from mr agbaya,lol.

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

i will vote for you oh!!! go tminx!!

Anonymous said...

pls i am begging you, don't hide my green dress tonight oh. don't disgrace me tomorrow because if you play your pranks, i will have no choice but to sing in my 'undies' LAWL LAWL LAWL (he he he)

best of luck tomorrow (PSYCH!)

really i mean it :)

laspapi said...

T minx, I'm ~mimi~'s official groupie co=ordinator on this idols matter o! I shouldn't be fraternizing here (hehe)

Thanks for the posts. They'll be sorted shortly. If you come to 'gidi in July, please stop by Terra Kulture (every Sunday in July) for the Soyinka Season of Plays. There'll be more info soon.

Azuka said...

So, I hope our votes are counting? Too lazy to go check the results...

O.šeyï said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I voted for you so i guess i get a cookie... only thing is i'm lactose intolerant!

Thanks though ;)

BlogVille Idol said...

mr AGBAYA-LAWL

ANYWAYZ TMIX I HAVE RELEASED UR LATEST OLOUFE AND DELETED THE OTHER ONE

Simply Gorgeous said...

T-minx you will be in Nigeria when I am there. Maybe we can count down together. I have two weeks left....

Are you trying to bribe people with cookies? (LOL.)

People just don't understand the stress blogging and singing. Bringh wish you luck babe....

TMinx said...

Aww thanks for voting for me guys :)! And SG, I have two more weeks too, We should meet up.