Monday, April 09, 2007

How




I had planned to jollyficate this weekend. A five day weekend!! I mean, how many times does one get that nowww. You know how five day weekends mean nothing to a student. If I wanted a 10 day weekend in those days, I’d just simply take it. But now that we have to be at work ruled by the MAN, five day weekends are like toffee and butterscotch candy, like frosted water in the fridge freezer, like Heroes Episodes 1-18 (can someone send me the rest?), like orange juice when your tongue taste like shit and you want to cut it out from your mouth? Yessir it’s the same old Malaria again. This thing just loves my blood. That’s telling you guys how sweet it is. Don’t mess.

Anyway I made little notes while I was away. Tiny notes called HOW.

How I missed leaving comments and blogging so much. How I had the opportunity to say FIRST! FIRST! many, many, tempting, many times. How Mona forgot about Ovid Video and the Magic Rainbow as part of her cartoons blog. How the new bloggers either crack me up or make me blush. How I missed Babaalayes posts. How I felt special because of all the words of encouragement left by bloggers and readers. How I went to China and it was great but I lost my luggage which had my camera in it. How it still hasn’t been found. How I climbed the Great Wall. How I went to Dubai and did a tour and bought my very first piece of gold. How I made up with one of my friends and am much happier with our relationship. How all it takes is communication. How Nneka the blogger is back. How I missed the whole bachelorette thing and would have loved to play. How a group of friends and I planned a careers day event for students at our secondary school. How prison break is so darn good. How I am reading the purpose driven life and coming to terms with my purpose in this life. How I have a few weeks left in Lagos. How I’m planning my beach birthday/farewell party, all invited, so whos coming. How I hate throwing parties incase they flop. How a certain blogger says I've lost my touch. How all I can call her is a re-re (RETARD).

And the biggest how? HOW DOES SYLAR GET HIS POWERS? Its eating at me from the inside. Tell me pleaseeee.

31 comments:

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

I'm FIRST. YAY ME!!! London Buki eat ur heart out, 'cos i've claimed ur spot on TMinx's blog. So u were secretly checking out blogs while u were supposed to be MIA? U're planning a parrrrrrrrrry, cool. Where are u relocating to now? Anyways, enjoy and lemme post b4 someone beats me to it.

Bella Naija said...

2nd!!! lol
Eyah bout ur camera...
Congrats on the career initiative...such a great idea...U guys should keep it up!
I need to go to China! How was it?

LondonBuki said...

LOL @ Cherub!!!! I'll be back to reclaim my throne!

I have that Purpose Driven Life book, will start reading it soon...

I hope I wasn't the one who said you've lost your touch...? Was it ME? LOL!!!

Love ya loads, feel better soon ok? x x x

Nneka's World said...

Nice to have you back, now i can stop hunting your page hoping one day i will see something new!
Wow you sure did some travelling, china, dubai! Hope you had a blast.
Happy easter and glad to have you back

Anonymous said...

Heroes is on a six week break, so you'll have to wait for till April 23rd the for the next episode to be aired. Sylar gets his powers by absorbing powers from other people. However, unlike Peter Petrelli, he has to kill them to get the powers, and the powers are more permanent for him. I'm still on episode 14, so PLEASE don't spoil it for me.

Looks like you've been globe trotting, sounds nice.

TMinx said...

Madam Cherub, Well I wasn't blogging was I , just reading! I'm off to our headquarters, you'll know all the details once i'm there and know them all myself
@Bella, congrats, chocomilo for you. China was great, more like a developed country..well Beijing anyway. I still can't get over the one kid rule.
@LB We should share once you start reading. Maybe it was you if you consider yourself a re-re lol.
@Nneka, I did have a blast! Hope you had a good easter too. Tell us about it.
@Boso, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.I don't think he does. He's a normal human being, he can't absorb things. I will keep your thoery in mind though lol.

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

sad to hear the demise of your camera; and thanks for reminding me not to check in my valuables.

So I heard in the grapevine that you will be leaving lagos..LOL..why and where??..

So How did you find the PDL book. Gosh I know I learnt so much and know now what Im expected o do.

China uh..maybe Ill make that my next destination..LOL.

Have a super week.

Unknown said...

welcome back ...
i missed ur blogville edition..

great wall of china...that is my dream.... one day it will happen...God dey ...

happy easter....

Anonymous said...

Now that easter is over we cant hear word abi 7 blogs in one day? Please dont relocate i cant go to Lagos if youre not there

Anonymous said...

May you continue to fulfill your purpose in this life

DiAmOnD hawk said...

oh no...ur camera...i pray they find it soon. when they switched my airlines last minute...see how i was calling ppl to agree with me that my luggage will not disappear...

i hope you feel better soon with this malaria... Cherub is first? hmmmm... there is a war brewing o

BiMbyLaDs** said...

TMINX is baccccccck.. lol.. hi sweeriee... imagine, i was MIA the whole weekend when u came back..lol..

where r u going to o?hope u will still be able to take some of my pictures..

adumaadan - Blacktinkerbell said...

hey TMinx!!! good to have you back. We missed you. did someone say party? where? when?

Anonymous said...

he eats their brains. lol. it sounds silly doesnt it. but i really think thats what it is. explains the missing brains.

Anonymous said...

I am so going to be there . I should be home for holiday anytime soon so invit me.. What episodes of HERO do you want? let me know ASAP..

Noni Moss said...

Loll - Sylar gets his power by eating people's brains!!!

Yah you're back!!!

Btw @ Babs - I love 4400 but Heroes is much better!

LondonBuki said...

Heroes is still on a break in the US... not back for a couple of weeks. Episode 18 was the last one they showed.

@Babs Heroes is WAY better than 4400 and I like 4400.

Hmmm... Sylar eating the brains makes so much sense! I never even wondered what he did with the brains. Does this mean he has brain breath? LOL!!!!

Anonymous said...

@Noni Moss and LondonBuki
I'll get me Heroes before the end of the week then.

low said...

How is it that i missed your call..Babyyyyyyyyy...call me :)

Mrs Somebody said...

Okay Tminx so you are leaving Lagos and not blogsville right?

36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

wheres the parry???????????

Uzo said...

welc`ome back....okay....

You missed the blogger bachelorette thing...but tis all good...maybe we can think up another series together. Where is my invite to the parry? You went to china? I want to go sometime...Also Dubai is amazing and welcome to the gold club. LOL

I missed you child...

Biodun said...

Sorry about the camera n hope ur feeling much better now. Your party will be blast n girl u had so much fun while not blogging, just saw the pics on ur other blog, nice. Hope u got my text message. Take care n have a blessed week!

Cheetarah said...

lol @ re-re, imma cop that! sorry bout ur, china must have been a blast! never been but heard its shopping heaven

Unknown said...

So, so awful Tminx. Ur luggage still missing!!! I hope you get it back soon. I'm calling it forth (back) on ur behalf form over here too.

zaiprincesa said...

lol @ jollyficate..
and where u moving to??? (yes, some of us nosy bloggers wanra know..lol)

Happy belated easter.

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!I'm glad ur back!So where are you moving to, goodluck. Sorry about your camera.

Dimples said...

Welcome back madam...but i guess we "shuttechance crew"(yes i consider myself as one)..havn't really lost contact with u...

How far with compensation for your camera???...Someone has to pay.

Here's to regular updates of more intresting reads!!!..Hip hip!!! hurray!!!

UnNaked Soul said...

sorry about your cam babe... hope you find it soonest... so you know Muty as well... hmmm :-)

got a date for your parrry?

vindication through innocence said...

gosh...im new to your blog and im well imressed...need to do some serious catchin up!!

36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

andhope u have fun in Sweden!!!! u see say i no where ya office headqtrs dey sef!!!!!!