Saturday, April 07, 2007

Blogsville Gist- While I've been gone



So I couldn't wait till Monday. I decided to put up some gist for you guys. Happy Easter again and enjoy.

Simply Gorgeous has a competition going on on her blog. She is pimping her cute brother. I didn't see any stats aside from the fact that he is 6^4. So I guess age ain't nothing but a number? SimplyG clarify :)

Babs has a post up about his VisualDNA I think we should all try it! And he is engaged! Another one bites the dust lol.

Bloggers have been meeting up left right and center! Even just yesterday, a group of them were at a bar in London. Nigerian bloggers, where are you guys!!! Actually I met up with a few, some you may not believe but I'm glad I met each one of them. Sorry I missed your call Biodun. It was nice meeting you, now I can put a face to the blog! Diamond is also in London.

I don't know how I can tempt my blog lover,Babaalaye, to return to blogsville but we all miss you boo. Don't mind those anonymous haters. For those who think we ran away together...keep thinking :)

While I was gone, Mr hilarious, Mr Fineboy aka Naijafineboy appeared in blogworld. I've been reading his posts and they are too funny. If you haven't yet, then you need to catch u. A belated welcome to blogsville NFB.

My blogger best friend Vera who by the way has been very lax in her duties as a friend... I will forgive all cos of all the planning she ha to do for her grandmas party. But first *hisssssssssss for 2hours*. Check out her pics from the party. And her boo is back with her Gala. (Forgive me while I silently puke. Gala ke Vera?.)

Olawunmi bagged himself a blog honey. Welcome to the virtual couples club. Congratulations London Buki, you even had girls sending you love notes. That's how to tell a HOT sizzling sista!

Ugo has a picture of a girl who 'hounds' him apparently. Let her catch you! I think she is quite cute though....then I scrolled down and read about Nacura.

Overwhelmed gave us gist about Kimor and the breakup. Hope you are doing alright love.

Temmy has a guy on her mind! Who is he? Will she tell?

Lagos bloggers, watch out for the new hospitality magazine directory, called the Lagos City Navigator. Apparently its excellent, I have to get a copy for myself. Thanks Anonymous :)

NEW BLOGGERS

So many new bloggers!

Linda Ikeji, Beyond, Eminie, Bobby, Blahnik Diva, Mimi, Sisi Naija, Confession Diary, Daisy ,Dolly , Excited Jade, Fluffy Cute Thing , FlyGurle , Idemmili, Jack Bloggs, Ladybug , LittleGirlLost , Mrs Somebody , Naija Femme Fatale
Naija FineBoy , Olu

MIGUEL! MIGUEL! MIGUEL! Pretty please invite me view your blog. Thanks!

25 comments:

Funmi said...

welcome back girl, missed reading your blog.

Mr.Fineboy said...

Welcome back TMinx, got caught up on ur blog while u were gone! glad to have u back..

Anonymous said...

Tminx this isn't fair, you posted before the countdown expired. i had my alarm set so I could be one of the first few bloggers to comment.

iugwe iuwgrw ei iewur iqeu iu ir iur p9rhw peuh p9urhwpurh w h (a.k.a. annoyed)

Anyways, its great to have you back and i'll be looking out for your ViualDNA.

Nneka's World said...

Welcome back oh! Its been a while, loving your template!

Bella Naija said...

Welcome back!
Oh I have missed ya!

Admin UD said...

Nice one girl, heard so much about you! Hope you won't disappoint!

Glad to have you back

Unknown said...

New Look, New You huh? I'm off to read ur post now. WELCOME BACK!!

Unknown said...

Blogville gist all over again. I'm esctatic. Looking forward to ur juicy stories and posts. Did you get ur luggage and camera back? Cant help but ask.

In my head and around me said...

Hey, I was going to be one of the first to welcome you back. You blogged a day early.

Good to have you back.

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

The official GBEBORUN of Blogville is back... Oya.. scout for the latest gist and let us know...

Anonymous said...

Welcome back angel... I have really missed you.. i been out of it for a while but i decided to come back you know... do some healing on and off blogsville

temmy tayo said...

Welcome back honey. We missed you,ok I missed you.

Simply Gorgeous said...

T- Minx I think you have covered all of the new gist... Glad to have you back.

Ms zee said...

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss


I sooo missed you... Thank you lord.. Happy easter and did you get your baby now?? (Camera)

yipeeeeeeee.... soo missed you

Anonymous said...

ahn ahn WHATS WITH THE TOM-TOM EFFECTS?
MY EYES SPINNING JO
WEKOM BAK

36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

shes finally back!!!!!!!!!!! welcome back babes. we missed u o!!!!

zaiprincesa said...

YAY!!!..Welcome back Tminx!!!...lol..so, wetin u bring come back...hmm...and what were uuuu doin while u were away.???..

P.s,
i met ur lil sis...she's a cutie.

Happy Easter!!

Aramide said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aramide said...

whoopsie left u someone else's blog msg lolL - WELCOME BACK MAMI...NA WA OHHHH so na u be dis? And love ur pics, me too i need to change my template men...been a while take care happy easter xx

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

Yay!! welcome back babe :)

Miguel said...

Welcome back madam!!! Send me an email(spicymiguel@gmail.com) and I'll send you an invite... hopefully you had enough rest cause I expect to get daily gist on here...NO you can't skip a day!

omohemi Benson said...

Welcome back,tminx.
Hope you prayed for me?

UnNaked Soul said...

Welcome babe.

Chika said...

Cool!.........didnt know bout you but looking at your blog,i know i have a lot to look foward to.so i guess i'm glad ure back too!

chidi said...

welcome back, welcome back, welcome back!!!!! missed reading your blog!