Thursday, February 15, 2007

Blogville Gist- Edition 6

Hi everyone,

Wow I got carried away with the whole DJ fiasco. Boorish male requested for a song for the boys and you know I can't turn down my friends so here you go.... ps I wish you had made a request....

This week was lovers week. Lets take a quick tour round blogville to see how some peoples week went.

The final Episode of Blogger Bachelorette is coming your was soon so watch out. The Bachelorette is Uzo for those that haven't heard. See the latest on Diamond Hawks blog

Some people HATED valentines day

kpakpando
Tutsy
Omohemi spent it in the hospital. Hope you are feeling better.

I think this guy explains it better





Some people spent it with their hubbys
Favoured Girl
Calabargirl
Funmi

Some poeple spent it alone
Temmy
Miguel

Some people got a suprise or planned a surprise
London Naija Chick
Simply gorgeous
Mocha


Some dedicated that day to their loved ones
Daddys Girls - Can you guess who?
Omodudu
Yankee Naija Chick

Dipo has an excellent write up on what valentines day should be. Another Valentine

Suzy Peaches has a new post out on Monas Blog

Vicki has written this poem for a crush?

Confused Naija Girl has been discovered by T!

Excessive Diva was tricked into cooking amala for a blind date LOL!

Kunle is back after a long break from blogging. Hope she is here to stay.
Overwhelmed can't decided which avatar to use as her picture.

Biodun Confesses

Jeremy has a poster up for an event this weekend in London. Check it out Spread Love

NEWBIES
Molue
Yellow Ibo Girl tells us what she wants from a man

MEME OF THE WEEK
As if you don't know enough by the Mistress

WEDDING WEBSITE
Dami and Toyin
Banke and Lanre

NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS

FROZEN PINK will be shutting down her blog tomorrow. If you haven't read her story, you should. She has used this medium to sort out some of the things she has been thinking and I pray that this is the beginning of her complete healing. We love you Ms Pink. (You aren't frozen :))

Seeing as I can't go through all the numerous blogs on blogville, if there is any news you'd like to share please email me at taureanminx@yahoo.com

23 comments:

LondonBuki said...

FIRST!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

TMinx said...

Ok Buki this is becoming freaky..

LondonBuki said...

LOL! Only if you knew what really happened this morning! I am so SAD, I feel sorry for myself. LOL!!

Anyway, nice post - as always.

Let me go and 'sheck' the blogs out. Omohemi, hope you feel better.

Enjoy your weekend babe... and I love 'Doing It'! Thanks for putting that up, I have my earphones today so I can listen to it.

LondonBuki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LondonBuki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LondonBuki said...

Quick addition - Kunle is back!!!

TMinx said...

I mean....really? I put the right link up hours ago.

Sweetcakes said...

T minx, that wedding website's got the wrong link. Abeg correct it so we can see.

TMinx said...

Fixed! thanks

Have a good weekend all!

omohemi Benson said...

Thanks love,
I'm better much better.

How long do you intend to keep this your DJ role?
Love it though,keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

OMG! I'm not hailing you for the dj role o! its the wedding websites!!!!!
theres just something about looking at one(ahem...i mean the correct ones) that makes me go all tingly!
i loved them! hmmn odikwa serious! Tminx, when r u and babaalaye putting urs up?

Anonymous said...

lovely websites! loved the dami and toyin one- fresh babe. i think i know her from nysc camp in lagos! she looked like she hated every sec of it, spoke to her a few times,ajebo or something.
Banke's website was like reading carrie's diary from SATC(sex and the city)
every girl should keep one of those

Anonymous said...

condfessions of a wedding website stalker 2
love the sites, keep it coming addy has stopped giving us fixes!lol- tminx-do u know the couple in www.damisandtoyin?

Anonymous said...

i know the guy from st saviours, then he went to isl... dele phillips cousin

Naijadude said...

How come you now feature my blog? :@ Now I am so mad eh!!!!!!!!

exschoolnerd said...

i can always count on you for some blogmebo...

NaijaBloke said...

So na u be the NTA on blogsville now..LOL

How have u been though,hope aiight?

Take care and have a lovley weekend

UnNaked Soul said...

I crown you the Certified Amebo of Blogville (CAB)... no apologies to Vera.

How was your weekend?

Anonymous said...

lmao.. the youtube clip was funny.. thats jokes.. wat a fool... some of it was sha tru tho.. i dey go catch up

Unknown said...

I love ur blog ville gist keep it up n coming...

Anonymous said...

The second wedding website... is weird... their font isn't that great and was giving me headache jare.. but they're a beautiful couple ... first couple look fantastic too... dang... everybody's getting married... i guess that's exciting?!

Unknown said...

I could have sworn I left a comment on this post over the weekend. Now its nowhere to be found!!!

Anonymous said...

Check this dude out too...hes a newcomer but he had me in stitches

http://naijafineboy.blogspot.com/