Monday, January 08, 2007

I'm Exhausted

Take a look at my photo of the day on my photoblog to see the blushing bride...Kofo. I was a hostess at her wedding on Saturday. I wish her all the good things married life has to offer. Both she and her hubby looked gorgeous or ' jojos' as a lady said at her engagement lol. That lady kept us well entertained. I'll be putting more pictures up on the photoblog during the week so make sure you go back to look each day.

I'm so exhausted because I rocked really hard this holiday. I've gone to the beach, clubbing, get togethers, pool parties, bridal showers, weddings, birthday parties, drinks/lounges, dinner, lunch, teambuilding at work, and end of year parties. I also just got two house guests from Obudu Oyinbo on the 2nd of January and had to resume the rocking. I swear that the other bloggers I met this holiday think I'm a rocket! lol! I met, Onada, Vicki and Kunle from Kunle's life. They are really interesting young ladies and might I add that they are cute?. It’s really a small world.

Well its back to work for me and I'm so not in work mode. I got in at 8.45 today and I really don't have much to do right now. I'm going to work on my new year’s resolutions and goals for 2007 and how I will achieve them.

Meanwhile where is that Babaalaye dude. We have to sanction bloggers who keep us waiting in suspense. What kind of holiday is he on anyway????!!!!!

Oh and this is just a little note to welcome baby B.O Jnr to the world.

Enjoy your week.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yey! I'm first, sounds like you had fun, you definitely bubbled. I actually saw you at Ayesha's wedding and bridal shower/bachelorette eve, but I was posing...lol..well take care and Happy New Year

TMinx said...

Ooohhh, now i'm going to go back to the pics to try and figure out who you are!!!!!! I guess you knew who I was because of my briefcase of a camera lol

Uzo said...

Nigeria over this period is so exhausting in a good way. I am back at work and it is so anti-climatic when all i want to do is sleep

Anonymous said...

hmm tell us the wild things u did during the break. Did you meet any hunk at the wedding. I remember being Best man 3 times and making out with 2 of the 3 chief brides maid. Bad belle people blocked the 3rd one from actualising. Maybe I would yarn the story on my blog. What do you think?.

Dimples said...

I didn't go to Naija...just as exhausted as u are.."from the freaking boredom in this Jand"

Anonymous said...

Wow...
tht is an exhaustive list...ever possible type of 'rockin' covered!
Congrats to the bride...just saw her pick on the photoblog, she looks gorgeous. my friend was a bridesmaid at the same wedding....
have a great week!

BabaAlaye said...

Hey I'm Back. I forgot my Blogger Password for a hot minute but a plate of peppersoup works wonders for your memory.

Nice Job on the Awards and stuff you deserve a big Hug. You and Azuka. (i'll shake Azuks) Glad you had fun over christmas sweetie. I was on a roll. Living da vida loca.
But i missed you sha. What's hoppenin'? Hola @ yr Boy

Anonymous said...

Wow don't tell me today 8th of January is your first day back to work this year. Lucky you.

You must have had mad fun and so much craziness going for you over these past couple of weeks.

I agree with you, I've been to babalaye's page almost everyday hoping to see an updated post.

Anonymous said...

I spent the holidays in bed. No one to talk to, and I'm not the kind of person who goes out -- besides, Beckley's dry.

Lectures start today, and suddenly, all I want to do is sleep. This life...

Aramide said...

PLS Can i see ur pics :o) lol! desperado i know...holler

U met Kunle and Onada cool!!

chainreader said...

not fair! there was a "blogger reunion" of sorts and i wasn't invited! it's cos i don't blog, isn't it? isn't it? this is partia! hehehehehe.

on a serious note, you sound like you had a lot of fun, and i am exceedingly jealous. and in the words of usher, "this is my confession ....."

Anonymous said...

heeey!!! Sooo many weddings!! Cant wait to see all the pictures!!!

Ta for welcoming our little princess to the world!!
She is truly something and already a MADAM. We shouldnt expect anything less anyway cos she was born on xmas day which means she is a VIP!

Anyhoo speak with you soon. We should be in touch more often.

Miss B

Anonymous said...

WOW.. Beautiful.. Wedding Pictures can be so refreshing.
I see you enjoyed your holidays..
I just sent someone a link to your what to do in Lagos 101 post.. Hmm maybe you can write about How to survive in lagos as a JJC..lol.. My friend is nervous as hell, she's visiting home for the first time..

Talk about blogger reunion.. how nice!

Anonymous said...

Taureanminx,
Yeah, I saw it i.e the award. Thanks. Enjoy the rest of the week. God bless

Vera Ezimora said...

Wait o, Kunle is a girl too??? TM, come and explain this very well abeg. I no understand.

I'm glad you came back to work! You've had wayyyyyy too much fun jare ah ah. Na only you dey that Nigeria sef?

Anonymous said...

Weddings!

Well that was a nice picture of you jare. Slim is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

TMinx, abeg no mind the haters jare, you just so cool. Slim is sexy and all the way beautiful

Anonymous said...

Hey hun, it was lovely meeting you in Naij ... I'm back to my normal life now and I have to say, I'm really missing Lagos!

Yup, you definitely rocked this holiday, I saw you everywhere I went and then saw pictures of the places I didn't go and guess who was there ... yup, you!

Have a great new year!