Friday, September 29, 2006

Peeved

I got a call yesterday and I was really mad. I'm not going to go into the whole story but see RIGHT HERE ON MY PHOTOBLOGto get a summary. I'd just like to educate people that the law regarding photography is YOU SEE IT? YOU CAN TAKE IT! except its high level military stuff and the likes..... and the pic belongs to me to do as I please with. Case closed.

Moving on, I hear the 100k is for the two days, so is the 25k so maybe its not THHAAAT bad. Here are the details fron THIS DAY

Pop culture icon Beyonce will make her first-ever trip to Nigeria to headline the first night of the first annual THISDAY Music Festival in Lagos, on October 7. Held in celebration of Nigeria's 46th year of independence, the two-day THISDAY Music Festival will feature, on its first night: Beyonce, Jay-Z, Ciara, En Vogue and, on its second night: Snoop Dogg, Mary J Blige, Missy Elliott, and Busta Rhymes.

"It's a great thrill to come to West Africa for the first time to celebrate Nigeria's independence," said Beyonce.

To go or not to go....

Have a great weekend people!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

abeg go for the show then come back and gist us. the pics please

Tutsy said...

Are u kiddin' me? u are not going to go ke?......oya...erase that out of your mind with immediate effect....u are soooooo going, that is non-negotiable...GOT IT!!!

See this chick o, you will not go? so where do you expect me to get gist and see pictures of what happened? Abeg look at the 100k as an investment...biko....investment u are making for ur fellow bloggers in diaspora, or better yet for me and my gist-defficient behind....lol....like my boss will say in her ever righteous robot-like voice...lol.."I am counting on you for this one, bring the bacon home kiddo"...lol...enough said.
Will be back for updates on your decision, for my sake i hope its a favourable one.

Anonymous said...

Well you know you are going to get a great performance from Beyonce, Jay-Z Mary J and Busta. So if those 4 are worth 25K by all means go and have fun girl!!

Mari said...

i guess 25k isnt that bad for two days. have fun if you do decide to go for it. dont forget ure camera sha!

SapphireAster said...

OK..so I read your blog but I never post comments. PLS GO I NEED TO HEAR GIST...

Anthony Arojojoye said...

I swear if you don't go, we shall deblogger you!
For those of us who'll be in Lagos & can't go, please represent well.

And make sure you take your cameras with you (in case they seize one, you'll have others to use) so you'll come with enough jists.
Don't bother coming back here if you don't go .

Anonymous said...

lol@all the other comments telling you to go. i wish i was in naij just so i can go u dont know how lucky u are so i guess i'll also say go go go and come and tell us what it was like lol

LondonBuki said...

Abeg!!!! If you have money to be thinking about going or not going...

I NEED MONEY TOWARDS MY TICKET TO LAGOS so if you have money to buy concert ticket, throw some my way boo.

LOL!!!

If you go, enjoy and take pictures.

nosa101 said...

Go abeg
I need your pics to lie to guys that i went. And don't be in them pls........LOL

Anonymous said...

you have to go dear I need to see the pics

Anonymous said...

Since u all want her to go and think a serious contribution should be put in place.....wat do u think. U all can credit her account, and remember no amount is too small....lol

Anonymous said...

taurean...where r u? I need ur monday blog post...u know we r addicted!

about the concert....

Through these eyes said...

Oh wow! It's high time Beyonce is coming to Nigeria. They need to know what's up. I hope some "unknown" rapper doesn't try to get his name out there by tackling Jay-Z for his seat. That one will just be jara. Anhoo i'm out.

check out: www.foreveryourlady.blogspot.com

nosa101 said...

I am waiting for those pictures

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

So have you decided if you are going? PLS WE NEEDTO SEE PICS LOL. meanwhile i've updated my photoblog :_)

LondonBuki said...

Update, MY FRIEND! Because you have a photoblog, you're posing!