Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Thanks for all the comments on the last post!

Tomorrow i'm off to Benin in Edo state for my cousins wedding. As she's the first grandchild to be getting married, its quite a big deal. All the aunties bar 1 (my mum has 9 sisters!!)from all around are flying in, so you can imagine all the airport trips this week. This is going to be one fun weekend. Like a big old family reunion. But alas the inevitable question from them all and their battalion of friends will be 'So where is he'...I'm next in line so they will be focusing on me so I'll have to do some dodging moves lol.

Featured today on my Photoblog is my youngest sister...Omono, Ms Sassy. She looks a bit like me don't you think?

7 comments:

LondonBuki said...

Have fun at the wedding and make sure you use your BRIEFCASE of a camera to take luvly pictures!

Nneka's World said...

Have a safe trip and have fun,
Pictures please!

Janet said...

Thanks for the photo blog recommendation. Photo blogs are a breed in themselves and I've thought about breaking down the blogroll more. Just haven't decided how to go about it yet.:)

Mari said...

Have fun and take lots of pictures to show. I've started coming across alot of people who either live or are from Benin ever since I started dating my bf. I wouldn't be surprised if your cousin's wedding is the same wedding his sister is in Benin for.

BTW I love the picture of your sister on your photoblog. Love all your pictures. Nice job. How did you learn all that or are you a natural?

Tutsy said...

Omo knock yourself out....make sure u take a camera handy to capture the moment and be sure to fill us in on arrival

Anonymous said...

OK. I love your photoblog. I just started one but i have to ask....what tips do you have for a budding photographer?

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

Have fun girl and take pictures of all the fine EDO babes, you know how beautiful we are LOL.