Wednesday, August 16, 2006

As promised

To View the bday pics click here!

Its mid-week. My company is hosting an event at the Palms shopping mall this weekend and as hard as it is to believe..I don't have tickets. Yes, a whole Tminx aka girl with the dancing spirit does not have a ticket. I even heard about the event on the radio and was wonderghasted. They never tell us anything in our marketing department. I sharply went over there and made sure they were organising tickets for everyone seeing as they cant be bought. I mean, really, how many are we in total? Lets see what happens.

I'm reading Men are from Mars Women are from Venus. Very insightful book. I'll analyse it for you guys when I'm done.

Featured today on my photoblog is the crappy Lagos City Transport, the MOLUE

12 comments:

LondonBuki said...

You better talk about the book on the book club blog and advertise it on your already popular "Insight to My Life Blog"!!! (A link on a post to direct ppl to it, my friend!!!)

All you SILENT book club blog members!

Nice pics by the way, your face is too fresh! Someone's enjoying life.

Nice pic as well on your photoblog... I will go to Lagos soon and see the molues and danfos I've missed so much... LOL!!!!

Biodun said...

Nice pics, it show looks like y'all had a blast, get ur tickets to the event o sharp, sharp, lol

NaijaBloke said...

Nice pics ...u guys must have had a blast..saw a couple of faces I know in the pics.

zaiprincesa said...

kI WANT TO COME TO NIGGERIA!!!!!...*sniff*..u guys r having too much fun oh!..ahn ahn...! nice pics sha

Bella Naija said...

the birthday pics were lovely! everyone lookin good! i luv the cover picture 'shakara don end' for real!

Dimples said...

Men i have had it i'm fed up....**sniff** **weep***...there's no place like home..I can hear it calling...i want to move back o...Music chairs??? when last did i play that one???
Naija is the place to be,well a lot more than I can say for England.

Ms. May said...

The pics are fab! Everyone looking good...Low with her fresh face, Bimbo with her great style, and I even caught a glimpse of my sis so thanks for that...it's her bday on the 19th. It looks like y'all had a blast.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. That book is fab. The pictures are so nice. Saw some people i know in there as well. Isnt that Tosin Ashafa in picture 2? Small world indeed

Aramide said...

nice pics :o)

shutterchance is acting up o but i saw the one of the bridge...but the site is giving me lines of code --like i need to be reminded abt my horrific uni days--

Spking of books, check out my blog xxx

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

Analysis quick quick abeg :) nice photos missy!!

Tutsy said...

Nice pitures.....omo una dey enjoy o....lol...men! seeing the jollof rice and meat definately gave me the naija feeling again...lol.. And having an outdoor party......what can i say....PRICELESS....can't wait to come home in decemeber, i have been away too long.

Olawunmi said...

world is too small. i saw a couple of peeps i know in ur album.


hope u hd fun!