Thursday, May 25, 2006

What about me

This has been done by Low. 50 things you may not know about me.


1. My name is not far off from a famous rappers’.
2. I love music and I love to sing! Up to the point where I disgraced myself at Reading University when I volunteered to perform Mariah Careys’ Hero then went into shock on stage and forgot all the lines. Kappa will never let me forget.
3. I’m the first of four. I have a brother, 1 crazy sister and 1 teenage sister I oppress quite a lot
4. I don’t particularly love chocolates, deserts etc. I do have cravings once in a while.
5. That being said, I love Malteasers..its the only exception
6. I moved home 2yrs ago. It hasn’t been smooth sailing but it has been well worth it.
7. I have way too many girlfriends whom I love to bits
8. I take great lengths to make people happy
9. I’m a sucker for my friends
10. I’ve been to 4 continents and counting
11. I’ve developed a love for photography
12. I’ve never fainted and trust me I have tried various times to
13. I thrive on peace, a balanced karma. I don’t like confrontations but its funny how Nigeria changes all that.
14. I have shoes and clothes that I have never worn because I tend to wear the same old things that are in my range of sight.
15. I had my first kiss at the age of 19! lol 19! Maybe I’ll tell you about it 
16. I get comfortable in one situation and really have to psyche myself to make any drastic changes, which is why I still work where I work. It’s not bad at all but it could be better.
17. I try my best to be a good Christian
18. I can drive a manual car (This by the way is an achievement! It took a while)
19. I lived in Benin till I was five
20. I went to an all girls secondary school
21. My feet are ticklish but not my waist…that actually hurts not tickles
22. I get shivers if anything is brushed against my neck or ears (this is completely innocent people!)
23. I’ve never had a brain freeze
24. I am a self confessed cry baby. I just can’t help it sometimes. Ask the last lasma guy that tried to ‘arrest’ me.
25. I went up to Ludacris’ car window and took a picture of him, and I’m not even a fan like that.
26. I like milk but I’m lactose intolerant
27. I hate serial callers. Those who call like 5-10 times in a row even if you don’t answer the phone, deliberately or not
28. I hate the heat
29. I hate the cold
30. I drink..not in excess
31. I have never been out of my mind drunk
32. I don’t smoke
33. I don’t like smokers
34. I love to read
35. I was a huge romance novel junkie
36. I’m currently listening to Michael Buble
37. I plan to eventually put my business plan into action
38. I love bread anytime anyday
39. I love to travel
40. I wanted to skip primary five because the teacher was infamously strict
41. I love to navigate when others play video games that need navigation
42. I have a very good sense of direction
43. I’m picky
44. I have a problem with badly spoken English
45. I have a problem with the treatment of females in this country
46. I played the part of Jane in Mary Poppins. I was initially Mary then one day I forgot my lines.
47. I can only play about 5 songs on the Piano
48. I hate being forced to do anything. I can be very stubborn in such cases
49. I can be overly sensitive
50. I’m crazy!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice list! I might put one up too.

Biodun said...

LOL..singing a Mariah song..girl u got balls..n yeah what is d gist with ur 1st kiss @ 19..am curious

Don Chi as Blog Marley a.k.a. El Senor Supremo said...

I have a problem with item 44... YOU ARE GUILTY!!!

TEMITAYO OMOLOLA said...

Nice list i'm off to do mine(i hope you're not offended).
we've got a couple of things in common. Which ones? Well thats for me to know and for you to find out.

TMinx said...

@belle, thanks! you should
@biodun, i may just blog about it soon
@donchi, sometimes I wake up the wrong side of the bed. There are some people that ALWAYS wake up under the bed. I may be occasionally guilty but I still have a problem with it

TMinx said...

@ adunni, would love to read yours!

LondonBuki said...

I knew all that already!!! LOL!!! Nice one....

Noella said...

I LOVE your list - though I don't think I could write one, that would be as witty and interesting. I've been trying and trying, can't come up with 50 things..

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

Love the list! expect one on my blog soon!!

LondonBuki said...

Maybe I'll do one too!

ivieboh said...

freaky...we have a lot of things in common!
and how was it like moving back? and what are you doing there? man, i wish i could.

1511th said...

Nice list. I might do one too

low said...

Ummm T...are u trying to MOCK ME...i think i remember stating in my list that i HATE malteasers and there u go saying u love 'em....BOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Borin! Boring!! Boring!!!
Girl, you no get work. Probably Vmobile pays you too much for nothing!!!