Thursday, May 11, 2006

Well R E A L L Y

Opari O (I don't know what that means but it seems appropriate).

I have received all sorts of propositions on Hi5 from various people...Cheif, Clem, Boniface, Cletus, Namwizzy, X etc. One guy says he can teach me to swim in just 10 lessons, also get some messages with offensive grammatical errors e.g

tks for hi5 friends
welcome is my pleasure to be friends
if interesting keep on here xxx@yahoo.com nice day & wndrfull wknd with fun

xxx(to protect this sheller's identity)

This guy though gets 1st prize,

Saw your profile and could not resist sending you a message.

I am a 33 year old management consultant. I work for an International Organization in Abuja. I enjoy traveling, sports, hanging out and reading.

I also have to let u know that I am married, so I am looking for a discreet intimate and passionate relationship, while respecting and taking very good care of the lady.

Do hope to hear from u soonest. Take care.

Of course I had to click on his profile. He has put a picture with a cheesy smile up and all 21 of his friends are female. He has 2 testimonials, on saying "You need to be close to him or talk to him to know his essence". The other says "Well we haven't met, but I know he is going to be a gentle guy so ever". Yes, that sentence is baffling to me too.

Girls this is your chance! If you need his contact details, just let me know. This Dude wants to take care of you oh. Holla!

But really though why do married men cheat. Some people say Yoruba guys are extra guilty of this act. The amount of married men in clubs is appalling. I don't know how I'd react if my husband went out clubbing ALL the time coming home at 5 in the morning. I think I would not be able to deal with that kind of lifestyle. Of course being married doesn't mean prison for life but there must be some sort of balance.

What really do guys and girls go clubbing for? To meet people, to have fun and so on. So the guys are going out for the night, fine, you do you, once in a while you have to let loose. BUT all the time??? How about WE go together!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

R u for real?the guy needs to be exposed.
well i guess he has people responding to him.

LondonBuki said...

Hi5!!!! I miss it sha! All the crazy ass mofos who can't help but take a chance.

My dear TMinx... Don't ask that question... We can never know why men cheat. AS for the Tribal thing about Yoruba men cheating... I think maybe they are the least discrete ones so they always get caught... How about that?

Nneka's World said...

Hahaha!
Are you serious, the guy has been smoking too much weed mehn!

As for why men cheat, that is a question that would never have a definite answer.

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

You should talk to Kunle from Kunles life about this, she also hot cake on hi5 like you! hahaha.

Any husband of mine that visits any club and doesnt come home till 5am is not coming inside that house again....LOL

Feyikogbon said...

Its saddening that Nigerian Guys have a bad reputation relating to infidelity. I just had a conversation with a friend who is indicating that a significant number of Nigerian girls are now getting hitched to White guys as a result (I live in the UK). Brothers do right and keep it in your pants!