Thursday, May 18, 2006

Birthday Fever

This month is seriously a party month oh! Happy Birthday Funmi!

My dinner/salsa club night was fun. We started off at the scarlet lounge where we filled our bellies...we couldn't even get the cake down at the end of the night!...then we moved on to dance the carbs of at LaCasa. What was meant to be half a girly night turned out to be a full on chick outing cos none if the invited guys showed up bar 2 who subtly escaped! It was hilarious in a way I guess, the story of my life. We even bumped into Nollywood celebrities. Ramsey Noah and Ini Edo were there doing their thing on the dance floor. And so were Akin and Pawpaw, there are so tiny up close. My friend said she heard someone joke saying ‘Nah wa oh, so them dey let children go club nowadays’. Thanks to those who made the occasion fun regardless. I had a BLAST.

SO the third term bid was thrown out like a bunch of smelly rotten bad eggs! Hurraaaaah

I've started photblogging. Checkout thephotoblog. Please leave comments if you like the pics or even if you want to critisise them. Feel free to.

Welcome new blogger, all hail Don Chichi. You are guaranteed a good read. Especially the first one on dating.

Also Low giving you some mental flossssing.

10 comments:

LondonBuki said...

HaHa!!! I heard about your president, Segun's bad luck...

I wonder who the new president will be.

Biodun said...

Glad u have fun @ d club...am glad about d whole rejection for a 3rd term jere..but then again its not like most of d candidates r new faces..ur photo blog is really impressive also!

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

I think i saw some pics of this salsa bar business :)!!! you guys look like you had fun. :)

Noella said...

ooooooooooh, I want to see the pictures, where can I see them?

Noella said...

Also, Buki, where are you from?? Aren't you Naija as well - don't deny us ohh, which one na "your president's bad luck"

LondonBuki said...

@ Dilch LOL!!! I am from London please!! I am only kidding oh... Naija to the core innit?

1511th said...

I want to see pictures too

TMinx said...

@buki, like Dilch said, he's your president too oh...
@biodun, so true but at least there is small hope, I hope
@onada, you saw my pics :O. Yeah we did have fun
@Toyin, yes im glad oh and don't worry we will rock this xmas for sure.
@dilch, if you gimme ur email addy, I can send it to you.

TMinx said...

@kunle, reveal urself! You know me? really? I just rad ur comment on the 'High' blog.

Don Chi as Blog Marley a.k.a. El Senor Supremo said...

I see the underlying truth of what the media "joyfully" sensationalized and force-fed to all as "the 3rd term agenda" did get everybody... shame... Good looks on the shout out... It makes me wonder if my stuff really is that interesting with all the hype...