Sunday, September 14, 2008

Only in Lagos

I've been in Lagos a month or so and its been one thing or the other. I've been too exhausted to blog. I promise to come back with a detailed update soon but meanwhile check out my daily photoblog, the link is at the top of the page. There are a few pictures there from a recent wedding I attended and all facebookers feel free to join my facebook group- E Etomi Photography (just search and join). I'll go and do my blog rounds now, please be nice and give me any blog gist I may have missed. 

14 comments:

Rita said...

Welcome back...was enjoying your previous posts while you had not updated...

wordsmith said...

Heyyy Im about to leave Lagos after a long summer and I'm actually gonna miss it. Just be determined to have a great time whenever you're free :) Have fun!

Anonymous said...

I am FIRST!!!! I am FIRST. Una help me thank chineke, he day good o. I am first. Ummm I really cant wait to hear all una lagos gist o. I beg come quickly.

Afrobabe said...

Good to see you are ok...

Vera Ezimora said...

This one that you have comment moderation, I cannot even claim first.

Welcome back sha.

Missed ya, darling.

bumight said...

u sure have missed a lot of blog gist. we'll be waiting for Lagos gist from u!

Remi Fagbohun said...

good to know all is well with you!!!Be careful in naija!!

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

well the latest blog gist is that I still have three tropical destinations still left to go before december..hehehe..lol.. how are you doing now finally back in Lagos..

temmy tayo said...

helloooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

You can tell that i am bored...

snazzy said...

welcome back to the land of the living, aka lagos :D Oh and thanks for finally setting up your RSS feed. Laters

Anonymous said...

Just a quick question. You went to the wedding on the Island. Dele Momodu wrote about it in thisday. the Island is beautiful, do u know if Nigerians need a visa to go there?

Lowla said...

Taurean.. I miss reading your blog..

SPEECHgirl said...

lagos can do tht to you

Nonesuch said...

r u ok?