1.What time did you get up this morning? 7.00 am
2. Diamonds or pearls? Indifferent, except I get an engagement ring..which can't be pearl. Why does one need an engagement ring? I don't know but some days I feel I would like one and some days I feel a wedding band is enough proof of marriage. Who started this engagement ring hoo-hah?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Fracture
4. What is your favorite TV show? It changes with the seasons but right now its Heroes and I miss it much. This place has the oldest seasons of TV shows, I have ever seen. Nigeria was on point!
5. What did you have for breakfast? Will have a banana in a minute
6. What is your middle name? There’s the English which I dislike and refuse to disclose .The native middle name is Ehi (Ehimwenma in full) . Try and pronounce that.
7. What is your favorite cuisine/meal? If there is beef, I’m good but if I have to pick...Pounded Yam and Egusi soup....Chinese comes very closely behind.
8. What foods do you dislike? Indian, please don't get upset Indian peeps, you probabaly don't like my food either. Marmite, Sushi.
9. Your favorite Potato chip? Ready Salted..Walkers or Pringles ...What the hell is marmite or cheese and onion or Lamb and mint or curry??????????? But why?
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? People still have Cd's? It would be Robin Thicke if I could find it anywhere....
11. What kind of car do you drive? Right now? A s-u-b-w-a-y. Very Cheap, convenient and reliable.
12. Favorite sandwich? One with Egg, Bacon and Mayonnaise.
13. What characteristics do you despise? People who are Loud, Opinionated, Selfish, Insensitive and Proud.
14. Favorite item of clothing? My bubu
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Some touristy Island. Maybe Seychelles, Bermuda, Bahamas...u catch my drift?
16. What color is your bathroom? White and Cream
17. Favorite brand of clothing? I'm not picky like that. Any nicely cut, nicely fitting, nicely coloured clothing is good enough.
18. Where would you want to retire? Nigeria, don't know which city. Maybe my village!
19. Favorite time of day? Morning
20. Where were you born? Benin City
21. Favorite sport(s) to watch? Athletics, Dancing....it is a sport you know. I'm indifferent to all others, except when Nigeria is playing football.
22. Who do you least expect to respond to this? If I were a soothsayer......
23. Person you expect to respond first? If I were a soothsayer......
24. What laundry scent do you use? Everything around me smells like flowers
25. Coke or Pepsi? Whatever you are serving
26. Are you a morning person or night owl? Morning person
27. What size shoe do you wear? 9 (American); 40(British). Does anyone want to buy me a pair?
28. Do you have pets? A dog called Sheeba, same name as the dog that died before him....or is it a she?..hmmm
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? I see dead people.
30. What did you want to be when you were little? I had no aspirations, I just took each day as it came, I mean there were bigger things to worry about..like if my mum would take us shopping at UTC.
31. Favorite Candy Bar? Not candy but Malteasers
32. What is your best childhood memory? I have a post about it somewhere.
33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? On the Till at McDonalds, Helpdesk Support, Website Developer, Consultant, Cybercafé Manager (Basically browsing the net all day), Procurement Specialist, Sales asst Manager.
34. What color/type underwear are you? Pink Cotton Boyshorts
35.Nicknames: Eminem, Slim Shady (so wrong)
36. Piercings ? One in each ear, belly button.
37. Eye color? Brown
38. Ever been to Africa? I'm African, born and bred. Maybe we should change this question for Africans....38b) Ever been to South Australia? No
39. Ever been toilet papering or rolling? I honestly have no idea what this question means. Can someone please expand?
40. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yes
41. Been in a car accident? A few minor ones, none major
42. Croutons or bacon bits? Both please, with chicken and salad?
43.Favorite day of the week? Friday (Today YAY...looking forward to the weekend.)
44. Favorite restaurant? Mama Cass (I have kiss ass so I can get free food)
45. Favorite flower? Haven't really explored the flower scene. Roses or Tulips I guess
46. Favorite ice cream? Realised no too long ago that I am sort of not able to digest milk....but St Elmos have lovely creamy ice-cream. Again not a fan of all those funky flavoured Haagen Daz/Ben and Jerry concoctions. Plain Vanilla is just fine.
47. How many times did you fail your driver's test? They have drivers’ tests in Nigeria? Where?
48. What color is your bedroom carpet? It wood, no carpet
49. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Seriously drivers test? (on a serious note, we really need this in Nigeria)
50. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email? Stolen off Catwalqs blog. But my last email was a comment from dolly
51. Which stores would you choose to max out your credit card? No credit card here. But I do love H&M and Zara
52. What do you do most often when you are bored? Read
53. Bedtime? 11pm these days, when the sun finally sets.
54. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? Everyone
55. Last person you went to dinner with? A colleague.
56. What are you listening to right now? Someone typing incessantly
57. What is your favorite color? Still Green
58. Lake, Ocean or river? Lake...very calm
59. How many tattoos do you have? None. Don't have the liver.
60. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Do you really care?
Friday, May 25, 2007
1.What time did you get up this morning? 7.00 am