Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Due to unpopular demand, I have edited the background so no one dies from an epileptic attack. Its easier on the eyes n'est ce pas?

Thanks for your feedback, even chxta's.

I've been working on my writing, so far this is what I've come up with.

Intuition

Constant as the second hand of the clock ticks
True, never false
Quiet, mellow, broiling in the embers of unconsciousness
One would be wise to pay her attention
Would there still be what ifs?

Woe for I did not listen
I followed my head, my will
While she tugged me back
Forewarned me, almost pleaded
With scorn I shut her up
He needs me, I said, full of self importance
You are misplacing your priorities she said
It will not be worth it

Behold, she was right
The ever wise one.
I pray I learn to listen
For she is strong and wise and
There is truth in her


13 comments:

LondonBuki said...

FIRSTTTT!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

LondonBuki said...

My TMinx!!! Everyone this multi-talented woman is MY friend!!!

Photographer, writer, beauty.... everything!!!

I like this... it is so true, if only we listen but no... we carry our big heads and do the opposite!

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

Easier on our eyes truly..... Nice poem as well.... there certainly is something in intuition, if we would only listen to it....

Chxta said...

We've been given an inch, CAN WE NOW DEMAND A MILE?


:P

soul said...

You know what I like about the way you write....

It's the way it seems that you have seperated yourself from your physical body..
like you are an observer relating a tale of yourself to yourself.
I really like the way you write.

TMinx said...

@LB, chocomilo!!!! Merci beaucoup my friend. Its wierd isn't it, we do it regardless of the fact that we are headed of disaster. Like I said I pray we learn
@Nyemoni, glad its easier on the eye. If only....
@Chxta, NO! :P. I like my profile the way it is, Maybe when I get back from the next hiatus.
@Soul, its always great to get your input. I can't leave any comments on your blog, I don't know why. I love your writing too.

Unknown said...

wow i like it!
come and see my own poem...

Mr.Fineboy said...

Nice TMinx...apparently you women have a far stronger sense of intuition than we do...

BabaAlaye said...

The 9th wonder of the world for me, is How a Woman can tell you're digging some other chick. Meanwhile you never even holler at the chick o na just one small sideways glance. I like Feminine intuition NOT.

adumaadan - Blacktinkerbell said...

Darling, this is so true...if only we'd listen to that voice inside.

You are tres talented, girl.

Lol@ baba alaye

? the blogger formerly known as Tinks

Uzo said...

Wow!You have talent...keep at it

zaiprincesa said...

hmm..sounds like my conscience..lol..my better half...
i likey...

Bella Naija said...

Cryptic but true!
I'm really feeling....
This babe stop oppressing us with us talents!