Sunday, December 31, 2006

Its all over!

The votes are in. Thaks for voting guys. The judges will let you know the results ASAP. Following in Bukis steps......


1. What did you do in 2006 that you’d never done before?
I got to see a new country, Sweden and saw Beyonce, Jay Z, Busta Rhymes. LL Cool J, Akon, En Vogue, Ciara, Snoop live and direct lol.

2. Did you keep any New Year's Resolutions?
Yes I did.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes, quite a few actually. Congrats Bo, Mrs A, Ngee, Mr O, oh and blog pal Boso.

4. Did anyone close to you die? No.

5. Did you visit any countries? Yes

6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
A more structured savings scheme, a good spiritual life and a serious relationship.

7. Will any date from 2006 stay etched in your memory forever?
I don't really remember dates, I'm not numerically oriented.

8. What was your biggest achievment of 2006?
Switching jobs and achieving my career goals for the year.

9. What was your biggest failure?
I put everything down to experience.


10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I have malaria all the time.

11. What was the best thing you bought in '06?
My camera...a 350D Canon... Love it!!

12. Did your behavior change over the year?
Yes, I'm becoming slightly more crazy and extroverted from last year. Working on saying NO more often.


13. Where did you spend most of your money?
I really don't know!!

14. Are you happier than this time last year?
I'm always happy!

Thinner or fatter? Fatter I think

Richer or poorer? Using strictly the bank balance.....poorer. Talk about Aso Ebi purchases, bridal showeers, wedding presents, birthdays etc. Everyone please hurry and get married.

15. What song will remind you of 2006?
WHY ME OH WHY ME OH!, Irreplaceable,

16. What do you wish you would have done more of?
I wish I had saved more and made more calls to family and friends far from home.

17. What do you wish you would have done less of? Postponing and putting off stuff I planned to do.

18. What did you do for Christmas '06?
Stayed home and received friends and family.

19. Did you fall in love in 2006? Sigh, No.

20. Did you get your heart broken in 2006?
No, I mostly stayed away from the heartbreakers.

21. Favorite TV program of '06? Grey's Anatomy

22. Do you hate anyone now that you didnt hate this time last year? Nope

23. What was the best book you read and/or movie you saw?
Book - I'll let ypu know when I remember
Movie - A series of unfortunate events...thats what its called right?

24. What was your greatest discovery?
That I love photography and am actually not bad at it.

25. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
I turned 24 and went to a very nice restaurant with about 20 friends and clubbing after that.

26. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
I am very satisfied with this year and I thank God for all the good things that happened in my life.

27. What kept you sane? Friends and Family

28. How would you describe your personal fashion concept of 2006? Chic, simple, fabulous.

FRIENDS...

29. Who was the best new person you met? Yuwi Babyyy. Met her through a good friend of mine just a few days ago.

30. Who did you wish you did not meet? Gosh, where do I start lol. Just kidding.

31. Who was your best friend? I have never had one, I have lots of great friends.

32. Who was your enemy? If I have some, I don't know them.

33. Who do you miss? Boom, wish you came for christmas!!

35. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006 - Life goes on.

36. What will you always remember about 2006?
Blogging, Discovering my hobby and now Saddams death.

ASPIRATIONS FOR 2007...

37. What do you want to do in '07 that you couldn't/didn't in '06?
Create and stick with a savings plan, become stronger spiritiually, stick to my resolutions, and develop a business plan for my photography.

38. Any resolutions?
Still working in it

39. Do you want to make more friends in 2007? Friends are always good. Maybe more guys cos I have too may girlfriends lol.

40. Anything you want to change about yourself for 2007? I want to be less critical, more patient and a bit more outgoing.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, happy new YEAR !!! Have a great 2007 , we'll be right her cheering you on !!!

Anonymous said...

wow, you'v had a great year. hope this year brings you loads more happiness, contentment, and all that good stuff.
Happy double-oh-seven!

Anonymous said...

Just want to wish you a very happy and prosperous 2007! May all your good dreams and wishes come true...but more importantly, may the good LORD bring more smiles, laughter, love and peace in your life and family, amen.

Love,
Moody Crab

Anonymous said...

Why me o! LOL!! That song is really catchy!

More extroverted? You seem crazy enough to me oh! ;-)

Happy New Year... See ya VERY VERY soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to 2007.

Anonymous said...

2007 is here. As I read everyone's 2006 experiences, I realized I'm one of a select [unfortunate] few who learnt too little last year.

Happy 2007!

Dimples said...

Happy new year!!!..2007 is going to be a great year...i see many hook ups..and marriages...*hint hint*

Anyways to all enjoy the FAB year ahead.

Aramide said...

im goin2 do this tag thing too..