Monday, December 25, 2006

AWARDS POSTPONED

SO I'm sorry but I didn't anticipate that it would be so much work and that I'd have little time for blogging. There is soo much to do in one day. I have four wedding on on thursday (engagement) and saturday. I will put up nominees very soon and give you guys more time to vote. The winner will be put up on the last day of the year and Azuka is helping develop a quick programme that will sort out the votes so it will be completely electronical like 2007 elections in Nigeria.

Thanks for voting! Those of you who haven't, guess what ...there's more time!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHat are you doing blogging on Christmas day !!! GO AWAY !!

TMinx said...

See pot calling kettle black. He heeee Merry Christmasssssss!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aawgh,I have been stalking your blog for the results. I have no choice now anyways.

Have a merry Xmas and enjoy the weddings!

Anonymous said...

Have a merry christmas to you too. Will go to the previous post to vote.

Anonymous said...

wow serious, Azuka is writing up a program! I cant wait to see this.

Lol@boso...merry christmas TM.

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Merry Christmas TMinx. Will be back to read ur post Hope u're having fun.

Anonymous said...

are you serious like naija elections sounds like mago mago to me oh! I hope the delegates from each blogger nominated are on hand to watch the vote counting process! Enjoy your wedding Jare and let me enjoy my jollof rice;) merry xmas!

Anonymous said...

LoLoLoL @ electronical like 2007 elections in Nigeria.

Vera Ezimora said...

What awards? I'm lost. What did I miss?